Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frstplce

Site Update Q4 2013

3 posts in this topic

So far Q4 is looking to be a pretty uneventful time as far as developments go. Right now, things are running pretty smoothly, so I can't find much reason to change things when all is working well. That's not to say nothing will be done however, as minor tweaks as the months progress is something that is always happening. A major new overhaul is planned for next year thanks to a major software version update that will take place around that time and I hope to be able to provide some information leading up to the changes.

Pursuant to this announcement, staff and Premium members will find that the old skin Classic has been updated and once again made available for use. While I didn't originally intend on bringing it back, our recent increase in Premium memberships was encouragement to return it as a perk for those who are supporting the site. Here's a preview in case anyone forgets the Classic skin or never seen it in its original form.

post-26-0-86108500-1382929684_thumb.png

1 person likes this

Just tried now, the Classic skin is very pleasant to use and makes the forum more readable in my opinion. Great work !

Just wanted to say Thank You to the following members whose donations in October have paid for our hosting in November:

jeremy, LFCNORBRANCH, nerazzuri, denisiwamura, craigw22

Thanks so much everyone! It's this support that helps keep us going.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0