You are viewing the site as a guest. Registration is required to view links, post, send personal messages, and chat in the Shoutbox. Click above to sign in or create an account.

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please, no requests in the shout box. Requests will be deleted. If you have at least 3 posts or premium membership you can use the Requests forum.

@  Fapper2000 : (04 Mar - 02:26 AM) Incloud is again horrible today. You click a link and you have to wait minutes until the download begins.
@  SHtormila : (03 Mar - 11:52 PM) where Dima was gone again? :(
@  Sushi07 : (01 Mar - 07:24 PM) Ok thanks, hope they have common paying possibilities.
@  G'Man : (01 Mar - 07:20 PM) There's no special button for me, you just have to buy your premium from clicking on one of my links or you can use my referral adress : https://www.incloudd...g4jfk1412370501
@  Sushi07 : (01 Mar - 07:18 PM) That is the reason I waited so long hoping it would be available on other sites too, uploaded or oboom where and are on my other download sites, so it paid out so to say. So how does this work. I bought uploaded from f... site, there was a button there to subscribe and I guess it was credited to him. How do I subscribe, so it is credited to you, is there a place I can fill out?
@  G'Man : (01 Mar - 06:59 PM) Yes you're right,I know that there's not enough other media based uploads on Incloud for now, I hope it will be more global hoster in the future.
@  Sushi07 : (01 Mar - 06:56 PM) Yeah, I've seen inclouddrive on other sites too, but astonishingly only soccer games, never movies, series... that's what I meant when saying I can't use it elsewhere, I meant not for movies, series of games, which I download on daily basis. Thanks for the info, I will look into the site now to see the prices, etc.
@  G'Man : (01 Mar - 06:49 PM) Everything is normal since 5 months with Incloud, I had only big problems with Oboom but it was the same for all the uploaders around the world. I don't know if you haved noticed but Reborn4HD is also using Incloud.
@  Sushi07 : (01 Mar - 06:44 PM) G'Man, does this mean you are getting paid in time? I'm asking, because last time you had problems, we heard from it, when you decided to move to another hoster, though you didn't get paid for months. If everything is normal, I would consider buying an account, which I wouldn't have hesitated, if I could use it elsewhere. Thanks for the info in advance.
@  G'Man : (01 Mar - 04:32 PM) I'm already using Incloud since 5 month now.. and I hope like you that it continues like this.
@  calleak1905 : (01 Mar - 04:31 PM) Galataman, will you change your hoster every 6 months? becouse we buy premium and than you change your hoster.
@  guiloviu : (01 Mar - 11:40 AM) How can download InCloudDrive files without premium user? Thanks!
@  Lukemeister : (01 Mar - 11:02 AM) onwards and upwards guys it wont happen again :) everyone had a goiod weekend?
@  Sushi07 : (01 Mar - 10:52 AM) Of course no one knows the real depth of the story, therefor, I feel sorry for all sides. Everthing was perfect just a year ago. Footballars was capping Bundesliga, Galataman the Süperlig, all was covered here and even more. It was all so quite and nice. Somehow it all seem to have started with uploaded and oboom not paying for rendered services. Still I love this site, coming every day to see whats going on. Hereby I thank all cappers for the hard work, they wouldn't do it, if they wouldn't love soccer as much as we do. Hope a quite and nice period starts again. :(
@  peterbeck : (01 Mar - 10:04 AM) I thank KafKef for posting Sportschau, Aktuelle Sportstudio and also hopefully Bundesliga am Sonntag. I am downloading via IncloudDrive and throug IDM Download Manager it is quite fast event though my Avast Virus Scan cries VIRUS when I donwload form IncloudDrive.
@  frstplce : (28 Feb - 09:54 PM) @bayernnyc I appreciate the support. :) Apologies to you and everyone else who has had to see some internal stuff become a public mess.
@  G'Man : (28 Feb - 09:36 PM) Every person has a limit for patience Bill, he just passed this limit the last days. As you can see it's 4am on the morning here and I'm still capping, so I don't want to talk more about all of this sh*t story. Just move on and continue my job in peace that's all I want.
@  bayernnyc : (28 Feb - 09:33 PM) i'll stay here for the other games should that happen and continue to subscribe to inclouddrive or whatever hosts there are for the other matches should that be the case, i don't want this forum to die.
@  frstplce : (28 Feb - 09:32 PM) I'm pretty sure I don't even know half the story. What I do know is that the animosity has been there for years. But it never caused problems to this level.
@  G'Man : (28 Feb - 09:30 PM) Yeah you don't know all the story that's sure, if he did to you what he did to us you wouldn't talk like this. ANYWAY if you like his caps and if he continues posting, you can easyly find him on the HUGE web if you are not a complete noob. But it's finish for him here. PEACE and MOVE ON !

* * * * - 4 votes
UCL 2013-14

Highlights - Matchday 1 - Tuesday - 17/09/2013

Highlights

• Page 1 of 3
This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

#1 G'Man

G'Man

• 4,207 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

250px-UEFA_Champions_League.svg.png
UEFA Champions League Goals - Matchday 1 - Tuesday - 17/09/2013

[Channel] : Sky Sports HD
[Source] : DVB-S
[Language-1] : English
[video] : 4000 Kbps/h.264 mkv/25fps
[Audio] : 192 Kbps/mp3 lame/stereo
[Duration] : 46min
[size] : ~1,33GB
[Release] : HD 720p Highlight Show

Manchester Utd - Bayer
Real Sociedad - Shakhtar D
FC Kobenhavn - Juventus
Galatasaray - Real Madrid
Benfica - Anderlecht
Olympiakos - Paris Saint Germain
Bayern - CSKA
Plzen - Manchester City

Full Show

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

zbt9.jpg
dxme.jpg
zuh0.jpg
jcqn.jpg
sq2x.jpg
a1q3.jpg
v6t7.jpg
o6k5.jpg
3jav.jpg

Edited by GaLaTaMaN, 17 September 2013 - 05:46 PM.

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD OR TORRENT MY LINKS PLEASE!
I AGREE TO THE COPYING OF LINKS TO OTHER SITES.

#2 chillilight

chillilight

• 198 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

super vielen dank - komme gerade von ner arbeit nach hause ... kann kaum was besseres geben fuer nen dienstag abend.

#3 jeffren716

jeffren716

• 9 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

have another links?

e.g hotfile,mediafire

#4 KafKef

KafKef

• 4,776 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

UEFA Champions League - Group Stage - Matchday 1 - 17/09/2013
Alle Spiele, alle Tore

[Channel] : Sky Sport HD
[Language-1] : German
[video] : 7000 Kbps/h.264 mkv/25fps
[Audio] : 192 Kbps/mp3 lame/stereo
[Duration] : 30min
[size] : ~1,5GB
[Release] : HD 720p Highlights Show

Manchester Utd - Leverkusen
Bayern Munich - CSKA Moscow
Plzen - Manchester City
Real Sociedad - Shakhtar Donetsk
Galatasaray - Real Madrid
FC Kobenhavn - Juventus
Benfica - Anderlecht
Olympiacos - Paris Saint Germain

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

B09PfgN.png
93QsPPg.jpg
zRtmokZ.jpg
yNxxTqV.jpg

Edited by KafKef, 17 September 2013 - 07:20 PM.

#5 jeffren716

jeffren716

• 9 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

i don,t have premium account....

another download link???

#6 phunsuk wangdu

phunsuk wangdu

• 62 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

Thanks all

#7 schoezi

schoezi

• 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

I don't have premium account in Uploaded... another download or servers link???

Thanks!!!

#8 AriGold23

AriGold23

• 79 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:50 PM

great thanks as always to Galataman and KafKef! you guys make it possible for us to enjoy these amazing european nights!

#9 shahryar7777

shahryar7777

• 3 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:26 PM

can u upload highlights separately? please.

#10 Sympatyczny

Sympatyczny

Veni, vidi, vici

• 93 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:52 AM

KafKef... we don't have premium account in Uploaded... act on it.

STILL IN COLLECTION:

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2003-13 HD / FIFA WORLD CUP 2002-10 HD / UEFA EURO 2000-12 HD

I am inviting all interested for more information on prive | All the spoilers are a good quality | Greeting!

有同情心 - sympathetic - sympathisch - simpático - sympathique - симпатический - sympathiek - užjaučiantis - саосећајан - 交感神経

#11 alex7greek

alex7greek

• 46 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:23 AM

please re-upload somewhere else

we dont have premium account mate

#12 akaki

akaki

• 12 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:35 AM

Please, Cut Manutd Highlights :)

Edited by akaki, 18 September 2013 - 09:35 AM.

#13 *_Kanon25_*

*_Kanon25_*

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:48 AM

Surely it is possible to upload highlights - I can understand full marches but highlights surely - of LESS than 1.5 GB?? Very few people in the world are sitting around on hi tech fiber connections.

#14 EPL_Lover

EPL_Lover

• 60 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:39 AM

IF YOU DON'T HAVE PREMIUM ACCOUNT, STOP COMPLAINING AND GET PREMIUM ACCOUNT.

<<File upload locations are cappers choice. DO NOT complain about hosts. You are receiving a free service. Annoy cappers too much and you might find your account disabled.

>>

#15 KafKef

KafKef

• 4,776 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:31 AM

UEFA Champions League - Group Stage - Matchday 1 - 17/09/2013
Noche de Champions

[Channel] : Canal+ HD Liga de Campeones
[Language-1] : Spanish
[video] : 3000 Kbps/h.264 mkv/25fps