Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frstplce

Site Update Q3 2013

16 posts in this topic

Sounds good, looking forward to.

Is there will be any visaul changes or perhaps some more features? I know it all will be announced in the right time, I just curious (: I also would like to know more about skins that will be departing. As I am the only one who use 'Eight' theme, I hope it won't mean it will be deleted. Or perhaps introduce the new one similar to it.

I agreed on gallery however. I almost never used it and I always keep it hidden. As main purpose of these forums is sharing video content, such as matches, highlights and compilations, which is quite popular, I think this is good idea.

Appreciate this update, thank you.

Is there will be any visaul changes or perhaps some more features? I know it all will be announced in the right time, I just curious (: I also would like to know more about skins that will be departing. As I am the only one who use 'Eight' theme, I hope it won't mean it will be deleted. Or perhaps introduce the new one similar to it.

The text editor will change a bit especially where quoting is concerned. There will be a new "best answer" option available that will work in certain forums like video help and account support. The majority is behind the scenes revisions to admin controls, search engine optimization, etc.

The skins currently set to depart are Eight, Modern and Classic. It is expected that Classic should make a fairly quick return. Modern may return, though the skin needs a lot of customizations for our use here. Eight currently I do not have an update that is compatible with the new upgraded board. Since there will be at least 2-3 new skins coming shortly after the upgrade you may find something else you like just as much.

1 person likes this

There will be a new "best answer" option available that will work in certain forums like video help and account support.

I think I know what are you talking about and that's actually pretty good feature. As for skins, Eight & Modern are my favourite ones but I can see the point of their deletion, so probably can pick something new.

Thanks for quick answer :)

My drugs and Whores coming in this update bill? :P

It is upgrade, not downgrade, Luke ;)

1 person likes this

Update is tentatively scheduled for June 22-23. Updates will begin fairly late on the 22nd EST so for much of the world it will be the 23rd.

Another heads up but don't be surprised to see your custom skin selections defaulted when the site comes back online. Due to the complexity of rolling out customized skins we will likely only have a single skin immediately following the upgrade. Over the course of the following 1-2 weeks after the update I will then be working on rolling out updates to existing skins and new skins.

As long as Create is fine i'll be happy :P

It will be back, but it may take a couple of days. It will probably be the first one I work on after the new default.

Okay dude.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 110 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online