Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frstplce

Site Update Q4 2012

28 posts in this topic

@@Muur,

Refresh your cache and post screenshots..

Which browser do use, mate? Because I actually had quite the same problem. Well I still have it but I kinda know how to fix it, at least if you on FireFox. Just because of my big resolution I'm using FF in a half size for comfortable view but in this case new modern skin seems to be a little transformed and when I on my profile page I can see messages, notifications etc but cannot click on them. So you just need resize your FF in full view or at least make it bigger so you can see those little buttons. At least it worked for me.

All others skins works perfectly for me no matter what resolution and browser size I use.

Removed sidebar ad on forum home to leave more room for content.

Moved Teams & League discussion up higher to follow General discussion boards and place more focus on discussion vs video boards.

Shoutbox will now appear on forum/topic listings, but should be blocked from appearing on other pages (homepage, videos, gallery, etc).

1 person likes this

Yeah, I have been noticed that Shoutbox appears on top of some topics now, which means you don't need to keep open main forum page all the time if you're talking with someone. Also useful move for discussion forums, I think it will be good for more participations in it, well at least that's the main idea I guess.

Yet again thank you for updates!

On just the new skin or all skins?

Only just got a notification for this Quote just now lmao.

Wow, that seems a bit delayed. Would be a way to keep old topics going though by notifying a month later. :mellow:

@@Muur,

I guess it's because now the new skin is fixed and you can properly see it ;) Try log out & log in, I'm sure you will see the 'sign in' button as well.

Yeah I could see the Sign In button.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 135 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online