Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Orb

Site Suggestions & Feedback

90 posts in this topic

You couldn't make me a Javier Hernandez one could you please?

Seeing as there is a renewed interested in making/sharing of graphics, I have reopened the Graphics forum. Topics are a bit dated right now but I suspect it won't take long to get a bit of new material up.

Feel free to shoot this down if you think it's stupid, but I think it's a pretty cool idea.

How about a sort of section for articles, submitted by users of the site. It could be once a week and could be on a specific topic each week that's big in football at the moment, such as youth development plans in England or something like that. It could be a 1 or 2 selected/volunteered posters per week who write one for the site, and it could rotate each week between different topics and posters.

They would obviously have to be of decent quality, with good layout and everything, but it could become a feature, like "New Articles Every Friday" or something.

What do you guys think?

Yeah that is a really good idea Ben, we do have a page for users Articles, http://www.soccershouts.com/, the front page of the site, if we got enough interest we could have a team of Writers, Authors whatever you want to call them who could produce Articles once a week or whatever like you say. :)

I will bring it up with the rest of the staff.

Yeah man, I saw the front page with the articles, my idea was towards getting some people on it who could do it with selected topics in the footballing world.

Thanks in advance for bringing it up with everyone else.

Yeah i agree if we can get a good team of Article writers and get our own Articles up there regular it will really benefit us, hurry up with your article, you never know that may make the front page ;).

Glad you think it's a good idea :) and my piece isn't an article as such on the footballing world, it's mainly one on helping people develop their own game. And I should be finished by later tonight, it's turning out longer than I anticipated!