Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Orb

Site Suggestions & Feedback

90 posts in this topic

It seems so quiet at the Chatroom nowadays, I think that the Chatroom is a pretty good way to get to know people easier. Is there any way to improve this? Maybe organize the forum so you can send chat invites to others? Just a suggestion ;)

Edited by Orb

I don't know about chat invites. I think if people wanted to chat they would do so freely. One thing from the days of SP when we had the chat room was to keep a topic pinned in the Lounge where you could point out that you were waiting in chat if anyone wanted to join you.

If you happen to get a global mod (Support Team) group member present, they will also have the ability to create a forum-wide announcement.

I have seen eslam posting his status as Chat sometimes but that really doesnt get any attention if the person isnt online or when he is online you are not.

If you want to chat with some one PM might work to invite him

Keep in mind that in addition to that the menu at the top shows the number of people in the chat. At the bottom of the board there is also a list of users active in chat when there is anyone in the room.

Am I the only one who sees no thumbnails in the videos on top?

I know this isn't the right place, but how can I return back the thing on the right which had the recent topics & status and so? I removed it and can't get it back.

Thanks in advance.

Hope this is the right place to put this - is there no part of the forum where you can discuss training and improving as a footballer?

I've migrated from EF and it was a great place for people to receive and give help on all aspects of improving as a footballer as well as discuss football in general. I understand that this forum may only be about the game (leagues, games, players, etc.), but a lot of these people will surely play football and may look for a place to discuss improving their game and giving help to others on this as well.

Apologies if there is a section and I'm being incredibly blind as to it.